Manifesto is an award-winning ethos-led brand experience agency. We launch brands from the inside out and help them show and tell the world what they stand for. We have offices in MIlwaukee, WI and Portland, OR and exist to build brands people can believe in.
We are seeking an experienced supervisor to oversee from ideation to execution 3-4 national and regional accounts within the realms of Nonprofits, Higher Education, Healthcare, travel and QSR. Working with the creative team, strategy, and across our Portland and Milwaukee offices this position will be responsible for the successful launch and implementation of campaigns for each; strong digital and social focus. Solid strategy chops required.
Get ready to roll up your sleeves and get dirty. As an Account Executive/Supervisor, you’ll collaborate with our current account, strategy and creative team to effectively service, maintain and grow existing agency relationships. Your day to day will range from navigating clients’ business challenges, organizing and managing internal teams to accomplish the work and pitching proactively on both organic and new growth opportunities.
●Manage client expectations and service them daily
● Prepare and develop Scope of Work (SOW) documents, budgets and timelines and work to ensure on time and on budget delivery
● Serve as conduit of communication between creative team, strategy and clients
● Help build freelance resources (social, digital, development) managing time, hours and workflow appropriately
● Establish best practices for account team(s) in regard to communication and tool implementation
● Lead collaboration phone calls/brainstorms and drive forward client deliverables
● Know at every given moment what the state of your projects are, who’s working on it, etc.
● Organic business development through our key contacts and clients, with growth-oriented mindset
● Delegate tasks to support team and create accountability structure for all account deliverables
● Mentor existing account teams and grow talent within our walls
● Prepare account service-related documents such as meeting agenda, meeting reports, maintaining a weekly project status grid
● Leading and documenting discussions and recapping client meetings and conference calls, creating contact reports in Basecamp to ensure accurate information, scope and deadlines
● Reviewing and obtaining vendor quotes; building relationships with printers, freelancers and other partners to help get the job done
● Creating and providing feedback on project estimates; fielding and processing internal information requests
● Bringing best client service practices to Manifesto from previous agency experience
The most important thing | you know how to get things one—and can leverage your instincts to make the next move:
- Solid demonstration of client service for national brands within agency structure
- Ability to create and translate solid strategy into actionable next steps; ability to articulate strategy and deliverables into digestible sell decks
- Agency experience managing an account team, servicing clients and growing/nurturing teams
- Stellar organizational skills to keep the team organized and the trains running on time
- Ability to concept across traditional and nontraditional channels (digital, social, experiential, etc.)
- Mad presentation skills | we’ll want to bring you to meetings to wow clients and inspire our team
- Hunger for what’s next and new; not just in culture, but new mediums, channels, campaigns
- Ability to get it done. As a nimble team, we’re all doers. We work on short deadlines and limited information
- Resourcefulness | Someone who does their own research and surfaces their own human insights along the way
- Ability to add expertise in media planning and buying, best industry practices for measurement and benchmarking
- Have experience and know best practices regarding presentation formats; PPT, Google Docs and other collaboration tools
Competencies and Background
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Business, Advertising, etc.
Minimum 2-5 years of agency experience in account management and client services as an account coordinator, account executive or account manager ideally, experience managing teams and growing accounts organically
Proficiency in PowerPoint, MS Word Suite and Google Docs/Google Slides
Exceptionally digitally and socially savvy
Intimate understanding of fully integrated campaigns, strategy, design, and execution
Compensation & Benefits
Commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attach salary history, 3 references, resume & relevant work samples