Our Portland, OR studio is seeking an experienced account director to join our growing agency.
The Account Director is responsible for leadership and overall management of Client relationships and guiding strategy and execution for key accounts. At Manifesto, a successful Account Director needs to be a strategic thinker, a great communicator and the navigator to solving our client's brand challenges.
- 7-10+ years of industry experience in advertising or marketing
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- A collaborative spirit, willing to work with clients across the country & globe
- The ability to plan, strategize and guide concept development at a senior level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- An understanding of how to build and manage budgets and forecast budget goals on a quarterly/yearly basis
- Understanding of design process and creative disciplines (strategy, graphic design, digital/, events, & branded content)
- Some experience in new business development and responding to RFPs
- Experience working on multi-channel national and/or global campaigns
- Overall growth and development of key accounts
- Productive and proactive collaboration with creative and strategy teams
- Involvement in concepting, strategic planning and campaign development
- Maintains open and complete communications of Client status with agency leaders
- Provides leadership/motivation and conveys the vision and values of the Agency to the assigned staff
- Effectively manage and develop growth plan for direct report account team members
- Assist in responding to RFPs and client proposals
- High-level budget and revenue management; manages agency forecasting and staffing
- Passionate - a leader who is focused on delivering outstanding work and staying ahead of cultural and social trends that could impact the business or grow opportunities.
- Resourceful - Actively manage the work across multiple agency teams- a willingness to roll up the sleeves
- Positive - motivates and excites team around new opportunities and growth of accounts
- Strategic - Excellent presentation and writing skills; capable of distilling complex challenges into actionable information
- Focused - Displays brevity and ensures that the team stays on point and focused during meetings
- Entrepreneurial -sees opportunity where others do not; constantly looking for opportunities to grow account and maximize team utilization.
- Proactive - needs to see around the corner; constantly seeking new opportunities and bringing ideas and insights to the team that will help spur agency and client growth.
- Conceptual – able to clearly articulate and develop ideas that align with account strategy
HOW TO APPLY
For consideration, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line ACCOUNT DIRECTOR.