Our Milwaukee studio is seeking an energetic Designer / Junior Art Director to join our Creative Team.
Manifesto is seeking to add a Designer / Junior Art Director to our creative team. We’re looking for someone with a strong visual style who’s ready to roll up their sleeves and get dirty. As a Designer / Junior Art Director, you will collaborate with other creative team members—and agency staff—to develop big ideas into powerful visual expressions. It will be important for you to not only consider how ideas are communicated through words, but through images and rich design language. Quite simply, we’re looking for a proactive, creative individual with strong conceptual chops and the ability to articulate ideas visually through design. Also, it is important that you enjoy playing—but are not too good at—ping pong.
- The most important thing: show us how you THINK
- 2-3 years of industry experience in advertising as a Designer or Junior Art Director
- Strong design aesthetic and robust samples of smart, conceptually led creative or campaign work
- Organized as all get out
- Maybe you even got some digital chops too
- Generating original visual executions that both attract and excite
- Productive and proactive collaboration with creative and strategy teams
- Involvement in concepting and campaign development
- Assist in designing / contributing creative to RFPs and client proposals at times
- Some internal brand work
- Unique (cuz we’re unique, you should be too)
HOW TO APPLY
For consideration, please send your cover letter, resume and a link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Designer / Junior Art Director.