Our Portland, OR studio is seeking a driven and organized Studio Coordinator to join our.
The Studio Coordinator will support office operations and ensure that creative, strategy, and client services teams have the tools and resources that they need to be successful.
This position will be responsible for office administration, meeting and creative review scheduling, agency event planning, running project status meetings, and supporting both the design and strategy functions on the team. Responsible for hospitality, agency culture and events, and executing on our marketing strategies including agency events, social media content, and general design and creative tasks.
This position is the glue that holds an agency together. The role tirelessly supports our team to ensure that everyone can achieve peak performance. There is no task to big or too small. And under it all is a willingness to serve others.
- Understanding creative process and disciplines (strategy, graphic design, digital/, events, etc.)
- Extremely organized
- Ability to multi task and manage multiple initiatives
- Ability to work across time zones with teams and partners
- Work well in a team environment focused on organizational and personal growth
- Self motivated for success & adept at learning quickly
- Manage time effectively to efficiently meet timelines and budgets
- Anticipate agency personnel needs and proactively communicate with key stakeholders including clients, team members, project management, or agency partners
- Ability to select and manage partners and vendors
- Schedule client meetings for agency principals and client teams
- Plan and execute agency events (including Table for Ten)
- Research and registration for key events, trade shows, and speaking opportunities
- Schedule conference calls, in person meetings, and internal team agency-wide meetings
- Run internal meetings including weekly project status reporting meeting
- Capture and provide written recaps and detailed notes from calls and meetings
- Plan and execute Table for Ten events (location scouting, partners, catering, and guest coordination)
- Order office supplies and keep offices stocked with necessary items for office operations and hospitality
- Organize and manage Manifesto Holiday Gift Guide execution
- Help execute Manifesto marketing initiatives including social content, blog posts, website, and case study development
- Mood board photo sourcing
- Event Planning and Ideation (developing theme, experience, décor, guest list, location, gifting partners, invitations, pre and post communication)
- Agency marketing material development, writing, review
- Concepting – ability to think on your feet, problem solve, and develop creative solutions
- Design – social assets, blog posts, website updates, event materials and case studies
- Desired experience in administrative role supporting creative services
- Excellent project management skills
- Extremely Organized (managing timelines, schedules, deliverables)
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and oral communication skills
- Proactive planning abilities
- Proficient with Mac and MS Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Docs, and Adobe Creative Suite)
- Some familiarity with deign programs (familiar with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Humble - Teachable
- Optimistic – Consistently positive
- Servant-Hearted – Willing to do whatever it takes to serve others
- Brave – Ability to take calculated risks in the interests of the agency
- Authentic – Real and able to connect with everyone on the team – genuinely care about assisting and serving others
- Industrious – (self explanatory)
- Entrepreneurial – proactively dreaming and scheming, looking for ways to make an impact within the agency
- Disciplined – able to carry through tasks to completion and manage time appropriately
- Trustworthy – Ability to count on tasks being completed and nothing being overlooked
- Motivated – Self-starter with an ability to take something from start to finish
- Confident – prowess and confidence in performing the position – instilling confidence in others Resourceful – ability to problem solve and fill in the “blanks” – self reliance
- This is currently a part time position, average of 25 hours per week.
HOW TO APPLY
For consideration, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line STUDIO COORDINATOR.