Lands’ End School Uniforms was looking for relevance, uniqueness and growth in a very traditional category. Our task was to make this happen at the National Charter Schools Conference in Washington, DC, the largest annual gathering of school leaders and influencers–ultimately, with the aim to build awareness and consideration for Lands’ End.
What if you got accepted to a school you never applied to?
We developed an integrated, disruptive and fun brand platform around the fictitious “Lands’ End Academy”. Key elements include:
- Pre-conference LEA acceptance letters and packets sent to charter school administrators and buyers
- Conference LEA booth branding, signage and wayfinding
- Roving LEA "Hall Monitors" giving out detention slips to unsuspecting VIP attendees, who were ushered in an LEA-branded school bus to an after-hours Detention Party at DC's famous The Library At The Huxley
- Microsite with ways to register for the VIP Detention Party
- Integrated social media campaign
- LEA branded t-shirts