what do you give the carnivore on your list?
Arby’s was looking for a big splash in culture that would garner earned media attention and close out the year as the topic of cultural conversation. Not to mention—remind meat-lovers, Arby’s has way more to offer than just roast beef.
Meat enthusiasts feel cornered in a culture trying to tell them what they can and can’t eat. The American carnivore wears their love of protein on their sleeve night and day.
• Concept & Creative Development
• PR & Influencer Kit Development
• Product Sourcing & Manufacturing
• Social & Digital Asset Development
• Program Fulfillment Year-over-Year
In response, we delivered #MeatSweats—a social media-driven campaign giving the most vocal carnivores their very own pair of an actual head-to-toe sweatsuit.